♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Sunday 2 December 2012

OUTFIT POST. #9


This is going to be the smallest outfit post ever[well so far] ~ just wanted to show you all my unexpected matching.


yaay I'm talking about my hair matching tights outfit. :P I call these my Uchuujin[Alien] tights ~ and it's just a happy accident that they match but I might do this again when I dye my hair a different colour. I like how the matching colours are broken up between complimentary colours from the top and skirt.

Breaking it down~

Top - MADE (cropped sleeves, body, and cut neckline by me :P)
Belt - 'model's own' ~ given to me by my lil sis. ^^
Skirt - Charity Shop!
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Converse



Hair down today so I can show you my jellyfish impression. Hahaha


Ja~

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so cute *_* seriously envy your hair!

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete