♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Monday 10 December 2012

OUTFIT POST #10.

Wow double figures on this now ~ sorry for the long pause also, it's getting up to Christmas and I'm super excited !! \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/ \(^o^)/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's outfit post is a Chinese-Cutie.
I really love my Chinese shirt, I have one in red too, I also have the pants(trousers) to match but they keep getting holes in (T_T)~wahh. My lovely mom-in-law got me them from the China-Town in San Francisco. This green one has touches of red and purple which means it goes really well with all my pink clothes and accessories. (^-^)
Jacket - Rokit
Shirt - China-Town SF
Belt - 'Models own'
Socks - Rokit
Shoes - Converse











Ja~

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit! The shirt is really unique ^u^

    Sapphire
    http://littleowldiary.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete