♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Monday 26 November 2012

OUTFIT POST #8.


This outfit is all about my new bobble hat.



Loads of random woolly hats in the shop at the moment but this one caught my eye because of the contrast bobble ~ pink dyed fur, super weird, I love it.
I was a little unsure about mixing all these colours before getting dressed this morning but I figured I just don't care that much. Making my outfit match my hair is fun sometimes if I want to wear all blue + look like a doll//alien, but it's a bit of a hassle and cuts down my options by a fair bit. Also it's so colour timid. I don't care about clashing ~ I figured I already have bright blue hair and a bright pink hat, lets wear some animal print to up the crazy.



I wore my unicorn necklace from cute-plush.com for a touch of kawaii.
The faces I pull aren't very kawaii though ~ne ;D
Duck-Face~am I doing it right?

My shirt is my mum's from when she was a little older than I am now ~ so it's sorta vintage//hand-me-down.


Finished off the outfit with my multi-faux fur jacket and my pikachu bag ~ and I'm ready for the world. Hah;P



Ja~



No comments:

Post a Comment