♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Monday 19 November 2012

OUTFIT POST #6.


This is just a simple little outfit ~ but I thought I would show you it because of my shoes and my t-shirt. :3


Here's the t-shirt~ I have a few geeky t-shirts, and this one recently was upgraded from sleepwear to daywear. I'm not sure how easy it is to read, it says~ "NINJA // XL // Propety of the assassin department".
It's meant to be a kinda play off of the "property of the physical education department" or something, which tickled me a little. I wish it didn't say XL, because I didn't buy an XL, this is a small men's T. I really think they should of stuck to their little t-shirt joke and made it so it said the size you bought, but I understand the cost implications in that so I'm not too upset.


Winter shoes! Well... not really with the cut-outs at the side but they're my smart smart work shoes from when I worked at Reiss, they're Dr.Martins but I wish they had the little tag at the bag so it's more obvious that there are. I'm still breaking them in at the moment, DMs take such a long time so get super comfy but that's how you know they'll last. (^.^)




T-shirt - some geeky t-shirt website [Sorry! I can't remember!]
Skirt - Actually a top, from H&M, with the sleeves wrapped round my waist
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Dr.Martin

Hair is just half up to the side with a pom-pom hair band ~ also from H&M.

Ja~


No comments:

Post a Comment