♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Monday 17 September 2012

TEAM ROKIT.

To protect the world from devastation,
To unite all peoples within our nation
...
...

To sell vintage clothes. 

Please excuse the bad quality iPod photos!

I absolutely love it here - kinda feels like I'm not at work because I organise clothes and talk to customers about clothes all day. It's so much fun! I'm able to do a bit of visual merchandising within the store too~! We redress all mannequins in the store each week. 


Here are some of my first attempts~!


Here I used swimsuits and Rokit Recycled tops and skirts.


We are loving Hawaiian prints this year, ne?
In this display I mixed Hawiian with a Rockabilly diner style.   


Men's Hawaiian shirt with bangles around the waist to show how the top would sit pulled in on the waist like that. If you're short enough I love it when women are able to wear men's shorts as dresses, or with a little skirt just showing~ Super cute! ^_^


This is my Rockabilly Diner Lady ~ Meeting with the boys to race cars and fixing them up in a 'Grease' like setting.


I have done a course at uni on visual merchandising so let me know how you think I did!


So with my new job I have moved to London~ where I have the time and space to begin designing again... more on that story later. ~_^

PS~ No more radio shows with my uncle because I can't get to the studio in time! ;_; I might come back for one show one day, then I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment