♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪☆ ★ ♪♡♡☆ ★ ♪♡☆ ★ ♪♡ ☆ ★ ♪♡

Monday 9 April 2012

SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION: PHOTOSHOOT

Photos of my S/S2012 collection are up on the website ~ www.fifijosephine.com, from there you can go to collections and get access to collections past and present. 
This season's shoot was so much fun. It was taken in a Japanese style garden in Edinburgh~ The Edinburgh Kyoto Friendship garden at LauristonCastle - it was so cute and the Sakura blossoms where just out. (^_^)


The Gardens were still open to the public, who seemed to enjoy the attraction. ^-^
 

 I wanted this shoot to be cheeky, fun, and relaxed + so I'm happy I've got some really good shots of everyone being silly.


Thanks to the super awesome models(!!), the people at Lauriston Castle, and a good friend for letting me borrow her camera. ;P
 

No comments:

Post a Comment